It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:55 pm

KN 5 spoke 16" Libra Spyder rims 
On the Road

GTM: Spyder
Post KN 5 spoke 16" Libra Spyder rims
Anyone got any of the KN Racing 5 spoke 7.5x16 rims kicking around? Condition unimportant as long as they are round. In fact a bit rough (and therefore cheap!) would suit me fine. I'm only using my KN's for track days now and one or two additional ones would be good to bring mounted up with spares. The left rear always gets used up first and as the tyres all seem to be directional I can't simply swap them over side to side. I'm thinking with one extra rim I could have a new tyre ready to go on part way through a track day so I can use up every last bit of the old one rather than waste a bit by changing before the track day! The 7.5 inch width is handy for using 225's on the back as the 7" rims that most MGF/TF rims come with are little narrow for 225's

I'm not in a rush so might be able to pass over at a meet or suchlike to save on postage.

Cheers, Dave

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM on order

GTM: Libra
Post Re: KN 5 spoke 16" Libra Spyder rims
Hi Dave, I have 7 rims looking for a new home. How many do you need?
I'm at the wrong end of the country for you but I'm occasionally in South Wales with work. I don't have any visits scheduled at the moment but could arrange to meet you somewhere next time I'm down.

Neil

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:23 am
Profile E-mail
On the Road

GTM: Spyder
Post Re: KN 5 spoke 16" Libra Spyder rims
Hi Neil,
I'm actually going to be in Durham on Tuesday but just a flying visit and on the train so not much use really! My firm will be fitting out the new Odeon cinema at the Riverwalk centre, most likely starting in January. Once that project is on site one of our guys might be able to pop up as they usually stay away so that might work out!
2 rims would be plenty. How much would you be looking for? Can continue by PM if you'd prefer. Cheers, Dave

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Profile E-mail