It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:37 pm

GTM delivered

Post New Member
Hi All

Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello! I was registered on the old forum but never got round to posting. Both my Father and I own GTM Coupe's, his is complete and beautiful but rarely driven, mine is a project nearing completion. All the info given on the old forum was so incredibly useful, so thank you for submitting! I hope to return the favour in the future.

I'm not quite sure how to add pics, I'm sure it's simple just not something I've ever done before! If someone could enlighten me I'll put some online - mine was purchased as an 'unfinished project' for £600, including a 1293 engine in decent nick. It now has an MED 1380 with full road/race spec and a number of different fuelling options, depending on my mood! It is going to run 10" Mamba's through a 3.1:1 ratio 'box - could be eventful - but will wait to see what it is like before messing around with ratios/wheel sizes. It is very near completion, just time and money permitting, so look forward to meeting you all at an event soon!

My Father's is complete and very stunning, but unfortunately he has decided to sell it - is it worse to own a beautiful car and not drive it or not to have it at all?? I have put an ad in the cars for sale section, if anyone is interested just drop me a line.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Barny

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:44 pm
On the Road

To include photos in a posting you first of all need to upload them to an image hosting site on the net. I use Photobucket but there are many others.
You set up an account (free) then upload your chosen photos to the site. Each photo has a series of links.
You copy the IMG Code then paste it into your posting and the photo will magically appear when you preview or submit your posting.
If you delete the photo from the hosting site it will also disappear from any postings it is used in.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:00 pm