It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 pm

GTM Coupe for sale 
GTM on order

Post GTM Coupe for sale
I was at the Kit Car show and whilst talking to a member of the club I was persuaded to put my red GTM Coupe up for sale. It has been stored under covers in a garage for over 20 years and looks like new. I wish I could show you that but do not know how to use this site and attach photos of it.

In brief it was built in Dec 1989 and I acquired it in 1994 when it was mot'd in front of me before I drove it home. I drove it 200 miles home and it has not been moved from my garage since then.

Technical info.
1380cc MotorSport engine - 107bhp
I am told that the vehicle has done just 6000 miles since it was built
Minilight alloys
Cooper brakes and suspension
Spax shocks.

I have the full manual, all receipts relating to its build. It has a Q plate and Log book describes it as a "GTM"

Offers around £3000

Anyone interested or needs more info, spec details or photos please contact me at venice@worldonline.co.uk

I will try to add a photo but cannot guarantee it will work. No did not work!!! It said file invalid Contact me please if interested or tell me how to do it

Mon May 15, 2017 2:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

Post Re: GTM Coupe for sale
Upload your pictures to a web hosting site such as photobucket they will provide you a link to paste in the post you then just need to click the Img link above & paste the copied link in. If you cannot sort it PM & I'll send you an email address to send the pictures to, I'll put them up for you.

Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am
Profile E-mail
Admin, and Coupe Nutter

GTM: Cox/Coupe
Welcome to the forum

It could also be that your pictures are too large in size to attach as this causes an error its in place to stop people throwing huge photos on the forum which slows it up.

Neil

Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 am
GTM on order

Thanks for that information. I now think that the problem was that the files were too large. I never considered that (each photograph was in the order of 3-4 mb). However the problem has resolved itself now in that the car has been sold.

Thanks again both of you for taking the trouble to try and help me and thank you also to the people I talked to at the GTM gathering at the Kit car show a couple of weeks ago.

Fri May 19, 2017 1:52 pm
Profile E-mail