It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 pm

Spyder 9 for sale 
Looking like a GTM

GTM: Libra
Post Spyder 9 for sale
Hi all
I have decided to put Spyder 9 up for sale as I wish to change to a Libra as it's suited to Scottish weather better!
September 2005 registration with 55 plate now on private plate which may be available with the car
1.8VVC 160BHP with 5 speed PG1 gearbox. Mileage 16000.
Upgraded Hi Spec 4 pot brakes, ventilated discs with EBC greenstuff pads
Alcantara trim done by Auto Interiors. Red/black Cobra Sidewinder fast road seats with Spyder embroidered logo, Carbon fibre backs and 4 point harnesses
Condition is good for the year. yes there are a couple of gel coat crazing's and a couple of chips on the edges, but generally good bodywork
Since I have had the Spyder the engine was professionally rebuilt by a local garage in the Borders (receipts available) as previous head gasket change was suspect. suspension has all been serviced and set up to how I like it (comfy and not too hard) Brakes have all had a major service. Wiring has been sorted and general condition kept up with.
Immobiliser and 2 sets of keys
Further info give me a ring at work 0175032242 (yes its a short number!) anytime as I work from home
Price I am looking for is £7500
It has 12months MOT
I am just in the Scottish Borders... good rail access and about 50 miles north of Carlisle on a perfect GTM road

I realise that I may be a bit far north for some, so am happy to go down to the Yorkshire area if that helps anybody

SPYDER IS NOW SOLD and off to its new owner, Hopefully will see it around

Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 am
Profile E-mail