It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:21 am

GTM Rossa K3 1.8VVC extended arches 
GTM delivered

Post GTM Rossa K3 1.8VVC extended arches
Hi, listing the K3 for sale again, I've done alot of enjoyable miles in the last year or so but now it's definately time. Couldn't work out how to delete the old listing and I've done some work on her since. Updated information as below:
I bought it with the original Metro subframes/engine etc and later converted it to use parts from a 2001 MGF. I'll list some of the features below:

MGF subframes. Brakes are standard MGF (including handbrake)
142bhp VVC engine + gearbox (including hydraulic clutch and cable gear change)
ABS system from MGF (works well)
16" alloys with Goodyear F1 tyres. Three with plenty of tread, one needs replacing and I can complete this if requested
Custom wheel arch extensions by Ed Ruskin of Dynamic Mouldings (Fantastic company)
Wiring loom entirely replaced with MGF loom.
MGF dash pod
Folded aluminium tunnel (interior)
3d printed gauge pod (Pretty rough but covered with trim)
Electric window conversion
2 inta-trim seats
New windscreen couple of years back
Electric MGF door mirrors.
Sparco flat bottom steering wheel (makes getting in and out much easier!)
Fabricated exhaust system (standard manifold and down pipes), flexipipe followed by MGF Cat (Honeycomb removed) and a generic silencer. MGF exhaust tip welded on for cosmetics.

The car is mechanically very good, reliable, quick and stops and handles well too. Obviously many, many hours went into the MGF conversion and it was well worth it. Unfortunately I never got round to completing the cosmetic work due to university, and now I'm working I have less time than I expected. A few years back I spent some time on the interior and painting the car (Ferrari Rossa Corsa red), unfortunately the colour coats of the front and rear panels were painted in damp weather and there are spots peeling. There are cracks and chips in other places over the body where panels have rubbed and flexed. The primer appears to be pretty good and could probably be a good starting point for a respray.

The interior looks generally very good having been trimmed with quality carpet and vinyl. I removed the stereo the other day to replace a broken one in my boring car, however I will fit a new one at cost if a buyer requests it.

I have a number of spares and new parts to go with it. Including spare carpet, door seals, vinyl and the grills already cut to shape. Also, the V5 does need updating to reflect the engine capacity change and colour (an MOT tester set it to white accidentally a couple of years ago).

Car is MOT'd until May 2020, and is listed as GTM ROSSA K3 on the v5 (not on a Q plate).

I'm based in Worcester and am looking for £1950 ONO. Looking to sell ASAP so please come take a look and make an offer.
Contact via PM or reply.

http://ebay.us/9WLBYC?cmpnId=5338273189

Attachments:
GTM5.jpg
GTM5.jpg [ 270.17 KiB | Viewed 5034 times ]
GTM4-2.jpg
GTM4-2.jpg [ 124.12 KiB | Viewed 5034 times ]
GTM3.jpg
GTM3.jpg [ 291.12 KiB | Viewed 5034 times ]
GTM2-2.jpg
GTM2-2.jpg [ 164.2 KiB | Viewed 5034 times ]
GTM1.jpg