It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 am

K3 Rossa 
GTM delivered

Post K3 Rossa
I am considering selling my K3 as I have difficulty getting in and out. I have [posted pictures on Facebook. If anyone would like to see it or chat I am On : 01642 722411. I would consider a part exchange.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

Post Re: K3 Rossa
Do you have any details I don't do Fecesbook, I have another kit to sell first but maybe interested

Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM delivered

Hi, I cannot post pictures on this forum. If you ring me or give me your number we can have a chat. It is a car I have had for two years. When I got it, it had been neglected for a few years and I had to resurrect it.I had my garage give it a full service, brakes cam belt the lot. Then I removed the front and rear clams and replaced the hinges with new brass plates, stainless pins and acetal bushes. The windscreen was then replaced, properly not just stuck in, covers were made for the boots. New air filter, which needed an adapter making for it, then new throttle body support. This got it running and MOTed so was driven to Telford for the suspension units to be regassed and the system flushed etc. This is just the tip of the iceberg. It is now a fully functioning car. The problem I have is that I am not as young as I was and have difficulty getting in and out. When in it is very comfortable and a lively little car. If I do part with it, I will put a full MOT on it and could deliver it a reasonable distance. Thanks for the interest, Ian

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM delivered

I have sold my Rossa. After many enquiries from people who really wanted a project for coppers, I sold it to one who wanted an up and running, well sorted , MOTed car. I hope it goes to a good home as I put a lot of work into resurrecting it. It was fun while it lasted.

Sat May 23, 2020 8:47 am
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

Bought to sell on Ian? Possibly now on Ebay

Sat May 23, 2020 1:18 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM delivered

Yes it has been bought to sell on. The man is a Motor Trader, he buys and sells cars, mainly classics. He contacted me and made an offer, better than anyone else, I talked him up to where I wanted to be and he paid cash. I hope he can make a few bob. It would have been nice to sell to an enthusiast but none came to view.

Sat May 23, 2020 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM delivered

It is a strange world, this world of GTM. I first advertised my Rossa K3 nearly a year ago. I had quite a few enquiries and thought I had sold it but that came to nothing. Most of the E mails were from folks who said my price was off the scale. Most of them really wanted some kind of project, for very little money, whereas mine was a fully sorted, up and running MOTed vehicle. It was bought by a dealer, unseen at a reasonable price. Less than a fortnight later he has sold it on. I imagine at a profit.

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

Congratulations as long as you're happy with your side of the deal all's good.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:15 pm
Profile E-mail