It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:13 am

Gtm Rossa wanted 
GTM on order

Post Gtm Rossa wanted
Gtm Rossa wanted (A series based)

Ideally tax exempt but will consider anything as long as it’s correctly registered

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:30 am
Profile E-mail
On the Road

Post Re: Gtm Rossa wanted
Hi. I'm seriously thinking about selling my Mk1 Rossa due to a change of family circumstances. You can read the story in the Projects forum where it is the 18th thread down and has had over 79,000 views but unfortunately the photos have gone due to Photobox having a change of policy. As far as I know it is still the only Mk1 to have passed the IVA test and it has done less than 1000 miles since going on the road (approx 30 last year to go for an MOT and back). It has a hard top and three (yes three!) soft tops - the one fitted being possibly the last brand new unassembled one in the country when I bought it, there is an excellent spare which just requires re-gluing to the header rail (somebody thought that PVA would be sufficient) and the third one is a framework with really tatty canvas which could be used as a pattern for a new one. The car has a Q reg thanks to the jobsworths at DVLA, road tax is £145 or whatever it is this year and insurance costs me just over £100 at Graham Sykes so it's not expensive to run. Comes with build manual, receipts, IVA paperwork etc etc and it is, of course, correctly registered as a GTM Rossa. Any spares that I have will also be included. It is currently on SORN but if anyone was really, really seriously interested I would tax it so that they could have a run in it (weather permitting!). The car is in Dumfries and I would be very sorry to see it go but it will only sit in the garage if I keep it when it really needs to be used. It's not even properly run in yet! I'm asking for what I think is a realistic £2500 for it and if you put a 1 in front of that you would be starting to get near the build cost.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
On the Road

I've given up trying to post photos.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:57 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM on order

Thank you but atm I’m looking for a non Q reg :D

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm
Profile E-mail
On the Road

Is that what you meant by 'correctly' registered? You should have said so. Correctly registered means properly and accurately described on the V5 which mine is hence my post.

Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:41 am
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

I think he means free road tax
Ian

Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

Road Tax has been free since 1937 :lol:

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:17 pm