It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:22 am

pictures of gear linkage 
GTM on order

GTM: Rossa
Post pictures of gear linkage
Hello guys can someone please post up pictures of how the gear linkage attaches to the a series gearbox on a rossa mk1. as i think i am missing a few bits and might have to make then up cheers

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 am
Profile E-mail
On the Road

Post Re: pictures of gear linkage
Maybe these will help. They were taken before I dismantled mine but unfortunately I didn't take any of it actually in bits. The bit bolted to the front of the subframe and going into the lower of the two linkage parts from the tunnel has a ball on the end of it so that it can move about with the gear lever. The top part from the tunnel with the threaded end and the nut secures the whole thing and is also adjustable so that the gear lever sits as vertical as possible. It's all explained in the manual which I think is still available from Alan at Rossabitz and he might be able to help with a linkage too

URL=http://s542.photobucket.com/user/Ray555/media/GTM157_zpscaba582a.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM on order

GTM: Rossa
Post Re: pictures of gear linkage
RaymondH wrote:
Maybe these will help. They were taken before I dismantled mine but unfortunately I didn't take any of it actually in bits. The bit bolted to the front of the subframe and going into the lower of the two linkage parts from the tunnel has a ball on the end of it so that it can move about with the gear lever. The top part from the tunnel with the threaded end and the nut secures the whole thing and is also adjustable so that the gear lever sits as vertical as possible. It's all explained in the manual which I think is still available from Alan at Rossabitz and he might be able to help with a linkage too

URL=http://s542.photobucket.com/user/Ray555/media/GTM157_zpscaba582a.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

thats perfect i no what i need to make up now :) cheers mate

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 pm
Profile E-mail