It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 pm

New Owner 
GTM on order

Post New Owner
This evening I have become the proud owner of a GTM Coupe. I have been after one for a while, I think I may have paid slightly over the odds for this one, but you cannot put a price on a Mid Life Crisis. :D

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:54 pm
Profile E-mail
On the Road

Post Re: New Owner
Milton wrote:
This evening I have become the proud owner of a GTM Coupe. I have been after one for a while, I think I may have paid slightly over the odds for this one, but you cannot put a price on a Mid Life Crisis. :D

Welcome aboard. Someone will be along soon to ask for some pictures. :lol:

Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:16 pm
On the Road

GTM: Cox/Coupe
Milton wrote:

With 5 bikes, a race car and a GTM, I have been having a midlife crisis for at least 30years enjoy it as long as possible :lol:
John

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:31 am
Profile E-mail
Part built GTM

Hello and welcome.

I recently got a project myself but haven't got much done yet :(

I was looking for one for a long time and know they don't come up for sale too often so I am going to go all columbo and guess it was the black one that just finished on ebay?

If it is it looked like a nice project and I personally really like the 'euro' front

Rob

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:54 am
Profile E-mail
On the Road

kano nordie wrote:
Milton wrote:

With 5 bikes, a race car and a GTM, I have been having a midlife crisis for at least 30years enjoy it as long as possible :lol:
John

John, Ours are all close to home - You've spread them over 2 continents, so are qualified to give lessons. :lol: :roll: :P

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:49 pm
On the Road

Aaaw shucks, that's the nicest thing anybody ever said :roll: at least I think it was :lol: I forgot to mention a couple of wives over 2 continents as well
John

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM on order

Rob

Yes, you are quite correct my GTM is the black one off ebay (it is more black, grey, dusty white with red splashes). I am not due to pick the car up for a couple of weeks and I will take some more photo's then. If any one is really desperate to take a look, I have got the photo's off ebay.

I am hoping to restore the car with the help of my son and his girlfriend. She will be responsible for all mechanical, electrical, bodywork and trimming while my son and I stand around and watch. I don't want to give the impression that we are male chauvinist pigs or anything, but she is more than able!,

Seriously though, the idea is to get the car roadworthy and see how things develop.

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Admin, and Coupe Nutter

welcome to the mad house

Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 pm
GTM delivered

the black looks a good little project - always good to see another one saved ...

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Part built GTM

Welcome, nice to know that it's gone to someone who is on the forum, i was watching it myself too! Keep us updated :)

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Ready for SVA

GTM: Libra
Hi Milton & welcome

kano nordie wrote:
With 5 bikes, a race car and a GTM, I have been having a midlife crisis for at least 30years
John

I occasionally get asked why i have 2 cars & a motorbike......i reply 'because the wife won't let me have anymore' :lol:

But i'm still working on it - almost bought another car only a few weeks ago :!:
Its easier to gain forgiveness than it is to gain permission... :D :wink:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:44 pm
Profile E-mail
On the Road

All my wives are ex so have no problem with gaining permission, or feeling guilty about not buying her new shoes and handbag :wink:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:26 pm
Profile E-mail