It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 am

GTM Rossa 
Looking like a GTM

GTM: Rossa
Post GTM Rossa
Due to change in circumstances with work promotion and house renovation I am putting my project up for sale. I don't have pictures yet as I am trying to empty the garage to get all the parts together, I can then start on rebuilding the garage to how I need it and possibly buy a Jimney to use as a run about for my climbing/camping hobby. Anyway I digress. Heres a quick run down.
The Rossa has a fixed hard top, rebuilt engine that hasn't yet been run. New clutch and dizzy.
Both subframes are rebuilt with little work left to do on one rear corner.(I stripped a stud spline in the hub but a brand new hub is supplied)
Calipers are refurbished with new parts, new radiator and heater matrix.
HiLo all round, Two are brand new mini sport ones.
Roll Bar with the car.
New haylo head lights supplied .
lots and lots of spares and a few tools included to make jobs easier.
I would prefer any one interested to look before talking prices but I can say that I have been offered £350 for the engine alone by someone in a mini club but I have said I would prefer it to go with the car.
Most parts are either brand new or refurbished with new parts.
Will need trailoring away, Most of the the car is in boxes.
Feel free to message or comment .
I have thought long and hard, had ups and downs but lots of fun with the car and was intending of having it as a fun driver to advertise a friends outdoor activity business so vinyl will have to warmed up with a hair dryer to peel off. I didn't fancy rubbing it all down again after the paint it was started in was nicked while half way through. Should be every thing to complete the build but only a pair of metro seats.
Wheels are unusual ally cats that I have never seen before.
Car is located in Barnsley South Yorkshire, 10 mins from M1 J36. 20 mins from A1 J37

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

GTM: Rossa
Post Re: GTM Rossa
I'm at home weekend after this so with only a bit of interest I will get as many photos of what I have and sell as parts. Any large items will have to be pick up only due to no time to package and post large items. Barnsley South yorkshire.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 am
Profile E-mail