I am looking to sell my GTM Coupe and wondered if it may be of interest to anyone.
It is a road registered sprint/hillclimb car. It has been stored unused since 2011/12.
Quick bit about the car. I purchased it in late 1987 as a road going sprint/hill climb car with the intention of using it for tarmac rallies. I got as far as having a full roll cage fitted and then used it for a couple of sprint/hill climbs in 1992. After this it was stored until 2011 when I put it on the road (MOT'd & taxed) and took to a couple of local classic car shows. When the tax/MOT expired (2012) it was SORN'd and it has been stored in my garage since.
Short summary of the spec. It is a 1982 model fitted with an A Series engine (Metro block, turbo crank), big valve head, sprint cam and webber 45 carb. The gearbox is a Jack Knight straight cut box with LSD. Brakes - discs all round. Suspension is usual Mini rubber cones, Hi-Lo and adjustable bottom arms and tie bars. Wheels are 13"x6" alloy rims with 185/60-13 tyres.
I have various letters and other documents, from previous owners, detailing the car's history prior to me owning it.
I put a new battery in the car earlier this year and it starts and runs.
I am aware it is in need of some TLC but would make a base car for someone, so will consider offers in the region of £850.
Attachment:
front-view1a.jpeg [ 100.8 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
Attachment:
front-view3a.jpeg [ 129.51 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
Attachment:
rear-view1a.jpeg [ 122.5 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
Attachment:
rear-view3a.jpeg [ 108.18 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
Attachment:
front-compartment-a.jpeg [ 571.12 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
Attachment:
engine-bay-a.jpeg [ 466.75 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
Attachment:
drivers-inside-a.jpeg [ 457.6 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]