It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 am

Stoneleigh 2020 National Kit Car Show. CANCELLED. 
Looking like a GTM

Post Re: Stoneleigh 2020 National Kit Car Show. POSTPONED.
Received as part of my function of another club

National Kit Car Motor Show, Stoneleigh Postponement COVID-19 UPDATE

Dear Exhibitor,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in getting in touch with you regarding this year’s Stoneleigh Kit Car Show. We have faced challenges in trying to arrange a new date for the show, but I can now confirm that, due to the Coronavirus situation, the show will be postponed to Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th August 2020. Your booking and stand is secured for the new dates in August. Any payments you have made towards the Stoneleigh show will be transferred to these new show dates.

If you are club, we will reserve the same pitch for you for the August dates. Unfortunately we do not have email addresses for every club so inevitably some clubs will receive this information from our website or Facebook page.

We will continue to follow updates regarding the Coronavirus and will announce any changes to other future shows in due course.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Roger Cooling
DIRECTOR
Grosvenor Shows Ltd

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:43 pm
Profile E-mail
GTM Nirvana

GTM: Spyder
I've just heard from my other club that Stoneleigh has now been cancelled for 2020, tickets purchased will be valid for 2021. A shame but not a surprise.

Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Looking like a GTM

21/07/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE:

NATIONAL KIT CAR MOTOR SHOW, STONELEIGH 2020

Dear Exhibitor,

It is with regret that we have decided to cancel The National Kit Car Motor Show, Stoneleigh in August this year. We know that most of you have already made payments towards your stands and we are happy to transfer all payments to the May show in 2021 and you will be able to retain the stand(s) you have booked at the 2020 prices. Inevitably stand prices for 2021 contracts will be increasing but we can guarantee you will not be affected by this if your payments are transferred.

As we have already paid a substantial deposit for the venue, by transferring your payments to 2021 you will be helping us to be able to continue to host the show next year and in future years. It is our hope that you will grant us your forbearance and we can continue to work together in 2021.

If you are club, we will reserve the same pitch for you for the May 2021 dates. Unfortunately we do not have email addresses for every club so inevitably some clubs will receive this information from our website or Facebook page.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and I hope that we can all pull through this difficult time together and look forward to a successful show next year.

Please could you refrain from posting the update on any social media for the next 24 hours whilst we make our own announcements for visitors, so that they hear it from us first. Thank you for your understanding on this.

We will be announcing the cancellation on Facebook today but our website cannot be updated until tomorrow (22/07/2020).
Our office remains closed for the time being. We will still be monitoring emails but please bear with us if you do not get an immediate response.

Kind regards,

Roger Cooling

Grosvenor Shows Ltd

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail